2degrees are helping NZ Businesses do business smarter with its very first Broadband offering for SME.
At $90 for 200GB and $110 for Unlimited data, plus the ability to add a phone line, calling, or Fibre Speed Boost, the offer has been positioned to strike a chord with NZ Businesses that want flexibility.
Since launching 2degrees’ Consumer Broadband last year, the next key focus for 2degrees has been on delivering Broadband for Business to meet the needs of Kiwi businesses – a third of whom have said that having both mobile and broadband with the same provider was important to them.
Chief Marketing Officer Roy Ong said:
“We’ve developed our Broadband for Business proposition with simplicity in mind, which allows businesses the flexibility of building a package that’s right for them, while only having to pay for what they need.
“This transparency and fairness, coupled with great value pricing and our best connection promise makes this a hugely competitive offer, which we’re proud to bring to market.”
For more information please visit: https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/business/broadband/
You May Also Like...
- [News] Spark Returns Savings to Customers from Price Increases last year
- [News] Spark Increases Prices to Reflect Chorus Copper Line Charges
- [News] Spark becomes Official Technology Partner at Westpac Stadium
- [News] 2degrees Unveils Exciting New Mobile Plans
- [News] Spark Begins to Build 4.5G Next-Gen Mobile Network