ASB Bank today announced a new feature for Android smartphones: ASB Virtual. ASB Virtual is a digital version of your existing ASB Visa card and is loaded in your ASB Mobile app. So instead of pulling out your card to pay, you can now use your compatible Android phone wherever payWave is accepted. See the video below on how to set this up and use ASB Virtual on your Android smartphone.
If you have Semble on your phone, you basically now have two choices to choose from. You can either use Semble, which can have different cards on your phone if you support them, or just have ASB Virtual.
You May Also Like...
- [News] Demonstrating the Internet of Things (IoT) to Connecting Farms
- [News] New Caller Location System for 111 Calls on Mobile
- [News] Spark becomes Official Technology Partner at Westpac Stadium
- [News] 2degrees Unveils Exciting New Mobile Plans
- [News] Spark Begins to Build 4.5G Next-Gen Mobile Network